- About Children’s Week™
- Awards and Grants
- Contact Us
Organise an event or activity
Children’s Week™ events and activities:
- Focus on the right of children to play; Article 31 on the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Celebrate children and young people
- Highlight children’s talents, skills, achievements and needs
- Acknowledge parents, carers and all those associated with the well being of children and young people
- Apply for an Award for one of your staff or community members.
It’s not too early to start thinking about Children’s Week™ 2013 and there are many ways to get involved. You might like to focus on language and literacy, health, sport and recreation, the arts or science, as well as children’s cultural, social and emotional needs.
Whatever you do, make sure your event is child-safe and child-friendly!
Check out the event and activity ideas below!